Monday, May 16, 2011

The Words Of My Testimony

2 Thess 1:8-10
8 He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9 They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might 10 on the day he comes to be glorified in his holy people and to be marveled at among all those who have believed. This includes you, because you believed our testimony to you.


We see here words of the coming days and of the things that God will do, but in here, it also mentions those that believe, and that it is because of the testimony that was spoken.

Never underestimate the power of the testimony of people and how God changed their lives. I know that people can argue and debate about many things, but the testimony of how God changed Your life and my life speaks power. We need to continue to speak from our spirits, and by the words of our testimony, God can be glorified.

Father God, I pray to You and give you thanks for all the good things in life. You have protected me and blessed me so abundantly. I praise Your mighty name. I give You thanks, and I pray that my words, and my testimony, be used by You to give You glory. I ask that the words that I speak, I speak from my spirit, and that the words of my testimony be so life changing, not because of me, but because You are using me. I pray this in Jesus mighty name.
Amen.

No comments: