Sunday, May 15, 2011

Trusting In A Great God

Psalms 94:8-12
8 Take notice, you senseless ones among the people;
you fools, when will you become wise?
9 Does he who fashioned the ear not hear?
Does he who formed the eye not see?
10 Does he who disciplines nations not punish?
Does he who teaches mankind lack knowledge?
11 The LORD knows all human plans;
he knows that they are futile.

12 Blessed is the one you discipline, LORD,
the one you teach from your law;


The Lord God is great and powerful. Who are we to think that He does not know the our thoughts. He is the one who shaped and formed us. He knows what we are feeling, so we must not doubt. We must trust in the mighty One and put our faith in Him.

Although life can go through tough times and we feel like there is no end, we must keep faith. Although we think He does not hear, He does. He knows the trials of our lives, and His Holy Spirit is with us. I believe we must remember that God is great, and greatly to be praised. Instead of trusting in our own selves, we must trust in Him.

Father God, I thank you and praise Your mighty name. I give you honor and glory and I pray that You may be glorified. You give me strength to move forward. You give me hope to continue the good fight. I ask that I may remember the greatness of God. The One who teaches and disciplines, yet is compassionate. I give my thanks to You, Lord. I give you the highest praise in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: