Friday, May 13, 2011

Taking Pleasure In Praising God

Psalms 30:11-12
11 You turned my wailing into dancing;
you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
12 that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent.
LORD my God, I will praise you forever.


The Lord gives us joy and peace, above and beyond everything. When we are sad, or lonely, or down, he gives us joy, and peace, and comfort.

Let us not be burdened by the weight of the word, but let us rejoice and be because we have Jesus as Lord.

Father God, You are so great and greatly to be praised. I give thanks and honor to the most high! You are the glorious One, the Majestic King. You give me strength, and turn my sorrows into the joy that withstands. I take pleasure in praising You. I give glory and honor and praise to Jesus. Let it not be silent. Let it not be dull, but let it be great for a great and mighty God. I praise You forever in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: