Thursday, May 05, 2011

May The Lord Bless

Psalms 20:1-5
1 May the LORD answer you when you are in distress;
may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.
2 May he send you help from the sanctuary
and grant you support from Zion.
3 May he remember all your sacrifices
and accept your burnt offerings.[b]
4 May he give you the desire of your heart
and make all your plans succeed.
5 May we shout for joy over your victory
and lift up our banners in the name of our God.

May the LORD grant all your requests.


This passage speaks on the Lord and His answer when we call, or his providence when we are in need. It states that, may the Lord give and answer, and I believe that He will.

God wants to give us the desires of our hearts. He, like any father, would want to bless his children. I believe God can and will do this; he will answer our prayers and will bless us so much. Even when we have plans to succeed, I believe He is wanting that for us.

Father God, I thank you so much for your Holy word. Let your words speak so soundly to my spirit. I pray over your words. I bless it, and let its righteousness and sacredness be so right. I thank you for Your word of encouragement, for the blessings that you give, for all that You have provided. Lord, let my spirit be at peace knowing that You bless all that we want, all the plans we have, all the desires that we have, You know it, and you want the best for us. I give you all the thanks. I pray this in Jesus mighty name.
Amen.

No comments: