Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Heart To Bless Others

Joshua 7:20-21
20 Achan replied, “It is true! I have sinned against the LORD, the God of Israel. This is what I have done: 21 When I saw in the plunder a beautiful robe from Babylonia, two hundred shekels of silver and a bar of gold weighing fifty shekels, I coveted them and took them. They are hidden in the ground inside my tent, with the silver underneath.”


The Lord revealed to the Israelites their sins and of the spirit of coveting. This led the Israelites to fall away from the grace of God.

I believe the Lord speaks to me of truth and to convene truth to myself and to others. It is not needed of me to covet and to want, but God provides, and He gives me the desires of my heart.

Father, I thank you for all that you have blessed me with. You have led me and cared for me, allowing me to lack nothing. I am so thankful for You. I pray for a thanksgiving heart. I give thanks for all these things, and I pray that I may overflow with blessings to those around. I pray not for a coveting heart, but one that will bless others. I give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: