Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How Wonderful Is His Words

Mark 2:13
13 Once again Jesus went out beside the lake. A large crowd came to him, and he began to teach them.

Jesus went and taught many times to many people. They knew who He was and were hungry for His words.

I could imagine, just being there, listening to Jesus speak. How wonderful would that be. I would imagine so much wisdom being revealed, and would be so hungry for more of his "sermon". I think it needs to always be like that, to always want more of Him, and of His words. That is the Bible. I need to continue to have that desire to seek His words everyday.

Father God, You are magnificent. You are so wonderful. Your words are spoken in truth and in light of all things. I thank you so much for who you are. I pray over your words, that it may speak life into me. Give me that desire to want You more. I want to continue to read more of You, and have Your Holy Spirit speak into mines. Thank you so much Lord. I give thanks and praise in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: