Saturday, February 26, 2011

Forget About What They Say, Trust Jesus

Mark 5:35-36

35While he was still talking, some people came from the leader's house and told him, "Your daughter is dead. Why bother the Teacher any more?"

36Jesus overheard what they were talking about and said to the leader, "Don't listen to them; just trust me."


Jesus goes to Jairus' house to heal his daughter. When word came of her dead, their faith was lost, but Jesus said to trust in Him.

There is always times when I trust in Jesus, but I need to discount the enemy's attack and not listen to them. I need to put all my faith in Him.

Father God, I pray for your word, your glorious word. Let it speak to my spirit and touch it. Allow your words to lift me up and give me Your breath. Give me hope and faith in You. Lord, I pray against outside discouragement, but I know Your plans for me. I pray for Your Holy Spirit to continue to guide me. Let me put my trust in You. I give thanks and pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: