Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sheeps Follow, Follow Jesus

Mark 6:32-34
32 So they went away by themselves in a boat to a solitary place. 33 But many who saw them leaving recognized them and ran on foot from all the towns and got there ahead of them. 34 When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, he had compassion on them, because they were like sheep without a shepherd. So he began teaching them many things.


Jesus saw the people here, needing something, like sheep without a shepherd. I learned that sheep are designed to be followers. If the did not follow Jesus, then they would follow other things. Jesus had compassion on them, and began to teach them the Truth.

That is one Truth, that sheep follow, and that we are like sheep, that man tends to follow. Jesus shares here the Truths, and that men will follow His words instead of the enemy's. So, in all that I say and do, I do so that others may follow Jesus.

Father God, You are alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. You are the great One. I give you praise and glory in all things. I pray for the word that You have instilled in my spirit. Give breath to it, and let it flourish in my life. Allow me to teach others the Truth that You have given, and that sheep that follow may be followers on Christ Jesus. I pray for all that hear to believe in Christ Jesus. I declare this and give you thanks for what is to come. In Jesus Mighty name.
Amen.

No comments: