Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Peace Of God Even When It Goes Against You

Acts 6:12-15
12 And they stirred up the people, the elders, and the scribes; and they came upon him, seized him, and brought him to the council. 13 They also set up false witnesses who said, “This man does not cease to speak blasphemous words against this holy place and the law; 14 for we have heard him say that this Jesus of Nazareth will destroy this place and change the customs which Moses delivered to us.” 15 And all who sat in the council, looking steadfastly at him, saw his face as the face of an angel.


After reading this passage, it was so angry because that's soo not fair. These people plotted against Stephen and produced false testimonies against him. The rhema that God impressed against my spirit is when it states that they saw his face as the face of an angel. A lot of times, people may get from this that it looked innocent, but my rhema was the fact that, Stephen was able to have peace and joy even when they falsely accused him. If i was falsely accused like that, I definitely would not have a face of an angel.

God gives me joy, and it may be tested. I may not be so nice, but the Holy Spirit gives me guidance to have peace and joy in the Lord. When adversaries come against, then I need to Lord more and more.

Father God, I thank you so much for the grace that you have given to man. It is so awesome. You did a beautiful exchange for my soul. Your love for me is so great, I love you. I pray for a spirit of peace and joy, even when things goes against me. I pray for Your Holy Spirit, that it may guide me. I give you all the glory and honor, because you are deserving. In Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: