Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Fallen World Needs A Savior

Psalms 12:7-8
7 You, LORD, will keep the needy safe
and will protect us forever from the wicked,
8 who freely strut about
when what is vile is honored by the human race.


The world is bad. The people in the world are bad. There is evil and vile in this world. We live in a fallen world, and that's reality, but the Lord is with us.

You realize how sinful our world is, and even more so, we need the Lord to protect us, to give us strength, to guide us, to deliver us, to save us. I need the Lord, and it's a constant reminder of who He is to me, and what He has planned for me in this world.

Father God, I know who You are in my life, and I thank you so much. Be my God, my Savior, and my Lord. I pray for this fallen world that we live in. I pray for a change in it, a change in culture, a change in the people, a change in their spirits. Let your name be known to all. I pray for a braking of chains, and protection from the enemy. I pray for your Holy Spirit to be so real. I know great things are happening and are to come. I thank you so much, and I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: