Tuesday, January 25, 2011

God Leads And Protects

Exodus 14:19-20
19 Then the angel of God, who had been traveling in front of Israel’s army, withdrew and went behind them. The pillar of cloud also moved from in front and stood behind them, 20 coming between the armies of Egypt and Israel. Throughout the night the cloud brought darkness to the one side and light to the other side; so neither went near the other all night long.


When the Egyptians were getting new Israel, He went in between them, and protected Israel from the enemy. In the same way, God is always leading us and protecting us.

In my prayer, I draw rhema to who God is. He is my guide, leading the way, and he is also my protector, because I know the enemy tries to get at me, and that I thank God for protecting me.

Father God, I thank you so much for who you are in my life. Holy Spirit, continue to guide me and protect me. Lead me into this season of my life, and take charge of my life. Speak to me, so that I may know you. Guide me in my decisions, that it be according to Your plans. Protect me from the enemy, because the name of the Jesus is power. I thank you so much. I give you all the honor and glory in Jesus mighty name.
Amen.

No comments: