Thursday, September 09, 2010

To Pray More

1 Tim 2:1
1I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone


Some can read this as requests and prayers be open to everyone, but God's words over this shows me that, I am blessed to have a full open communication to the Lord, and that I should make requests, pray prayers, prayers of intercession and thanksgiving.

I may not have the greatest prayer life, but I want to converse more with my Lord and Savior. In Christ, I can pray prayers of intercession and thanksgiving. I need to do that more often.

Father God, I thank you for a reminder that You are always wanting me to talk to You. I accept your words into my spirit, and I pray this in declaration to pray and ask and seek you more through prayer. I give you thanks, and I bless You in all the grace that you have given to me. Thank you and I pray this in Jesus Mighty name.
Amen.

No comments: