Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Thoughtful Of My Words And Actions

1 Tim 4:16
16Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.


It is great to reflect on yourself and asking if what you are doing is the same as what we say, what we believe, and what we put our faith in.

I put my faith in Christ, and with that, I need to compose myself and act accordingly. I will reflect on myself and be conscious of myself in the way I conduct speech, life, love, faith, and purity.

Father God, You are so good and I love You so much. You are the awesome One, the Savior of my life. I thank you so much for who You are. I pray for this word over my life. Let it be instilled in my spirit to conduct myself in such a way that is pleasing to You. Allow me to be thoughtful of the things I say and do. Let it be rooted in Your words for me. I give it all to You and I pray this in Jesus mighty name.
Amen.

No comments: