Tuesday, June 08, 2010

God Allows Others To Encourage You In Your Faith

1 Thess 3:2
2 and sent Timothy, our brother and minister of God, and our fellow laborer in the gospel of Christ, to establish you and encourage you concerning your faith,


When Paul left the Thessalonians, he sent Timothy to encourage them in their faith. This passage is perfect for a situation like mines where I believe brothers and sisters in Christ really do encourage me in my faith. Everyone needs accountability, and without others to be accountable, I believe my faith in Christ will be lacking.

I need to keep brothers and sisters in Christ in my life to help me be accountable, to encourage me in my faith, and to be led through the Holy Spirit to guide me in the Lord.

Father God, I pray for your words to speak so clearly in my life. I honor you and praise Your name, and through this, I give thanks for all that you have done in my life. I know that You are God, and to strengthen my faith in You. I pray for brothers and sisters in Christ to encourage me, to help me in my walk with you, and to lead me closer to a relationship with You. I thank you for Your love and grace. I give You all the glory and honor and praise in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: