Sunday, June 20, 2010

God's Blessing Bares Witness

1 Thess 4: 11-12
11Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, 12so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.


The Lord speaks of living a life that is pleasing to Him. One that works hard and does due diligence to the Lord. In all these things, God will bless, and no one can take credit for that. All may see that the Lord grants favor.

Even in my life, it is not by my own strength or my own will and hard work, but by the favor and blessing of the Lord Jesus Christ, I am blessed. All may see the blessings that He has provided in my life.

Father God, I thank you so much for all the blessings that You gave me. You are so awesome. All this could not be by my own strength, but by your favor. I give you all the honor and glory. Let my life be a witness to the great God of the Universe. I thank you. I love you. In Jesus Mighty name.
Amen.

No comments: