Friday, May 07, 2010

Let Your Words Be Full Of Grace

Col 4:4-6
4Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. 5Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. 6Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.


Paul gives guidance on how to reach out to others that do not know Christ. He states it in a gracious way, to speak the truth with grace with every opportunity.

This is a passage of reaching out to others. It is a great reminder to me that God's words are words of grace, that we don't need to push it down the throats of those who don't believe, but to be full of grace and to speak the truth in every opportunity.

Father God, I thank you for your words. These words speak your glory and how great You really are. I pray over the words that come out of my mouth, that they ever be gracious and abounding in Your truth. Allow me to be wise and be full of grace. I thank you so much, Lord. I pray over your saints in Seattle, that we may all be a light to those without Your light. I pray over the spirit in this area, that you may open up hearts. Allow Your spirit to move. I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: