Monday, May 03, 2010

Be Loved And Put On Love

Col 3:12-14
12Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 13Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 14And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.


Paul is speaking in this letter how to live your life in Christ. This part talks about forgiveness and character and love.

I like how this passage starts off with love, and ends with love. To be dearly loved, and to put on love. Love is such an important character of God, since God is Love, and shall be instilled into our hearts.

Father God, I thank you so much for who You are. You are the alpha and the omega, the first and the last. Let your name be so glorified. I thank you for speaking to me about love. Allow me to realized that I am so loved by You. Let me put on love such that You are Love. I pray that through love, all these things may be shown in my life. I thank you so much, Lord. I give you all the honor and glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: