Monday, May 10, 2010

God Loves Us, Even In The Little Things

1 Thess 1:4-5
4For we know, brothers loved by God, that he has chosen you, 5because our gospel came to you not simply with words, but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and with deep conviction. You know how we lived among you for your sake.


Paul is writing to the Thessalonians about how they are doing, and encouraging them in their faith.

I like how Paul chooses simple words that speak so much truth. That these brothers were loved by God, not "brothers who love God", but showing that God loves us. We often times lose sight of God's love for us, and how he chose us first.

Father God, You are holy and majestic in all that You are. This world can not glorify you enough than you deserve, because You deserve all things and all praises. You, who are so great, love me who does not deserve, but Lord I thank you for having grace and mercy on me. I thank You so much for Your love. Even the little things that you show me. I pray that the little things, the subtle words, the tones of voice, the small actions that I portray, may it be pleasing to You. I give you all the honor and glory in Jesus mighty name.
Amen.

No comments: