Friday, March 12, 2010

To Know He Is God

Exodus 29:44-46
44 "So I will consecrate the Tent of Meeting and the altar and will consecrate Aaron and his sons to serve me as priests. 45 Then I will dwell among the Israelites and be their God. 46 They will know that I am the LORD their God, who brought them out of Egypt so that I might dwell among them. I am the LORD their God.


God gave Moses and the Israelites all these instructions on how to make sacrifices, how to prepare for things, what to do here and there. All this is in representation of consecrating themselves and the offerings to the Lord.

It says here that we will know that He is God. A lot of times we go through our own motions and we forget to realize why we do what we do. Do we hear Him, do we Know that He is Lord. I need to remember that He is my God, and that I know that in all that I do.

Father God, I thank you for who You are. You are my God, the great and mighty King of kings and Lord of lords. I give you all the glory. Allow me to remember You in all that I do. I want to praise you. In Jesus name I pray.
Amen.

No comments: