Monday, March 08, 2010

An Obedience To The Lord

Exodus 27:20-21
20 "Command the Israelites to bring you clear oil of pressed olives for the light so that the lamps may be kept burning. 21 In the Tent of Meeting, outside the curtain that is in front of the Testimony, Aaron and his sons are to keep the lamps burning before the LORD from evening till morning. This is to be a lasting ordinance among the Israelites for the generations to come.


The Lord commanded Moses to have lights burning and shining in front of the Tent of Meeting all night long.

This is another custom and tradition that was passed down from God to follow, and even though it may mean very little, it represents the obedience and the presence of the Lord in this holy place.

Father God, I thank you for all the awesome blessings that you have given to me. You are so great and You are so awesome. You gave me the ability to do these works. I thank you so much. I pray for obedience, that I may follow You. Allow me to focus on You and to remember You. I ask that Your Holy Spirit give me strength. I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: