Friday, March 05, 2010

Set Aside For God

Exodus 26:33
33 Hang the curtain from the clasps and place the ark of the Testimony behind the curtain. The curtain will separate the Holy Place from the Most Holy Place.


The curtain here separated these two areas that was set before God as holy and everything else. This was later then broken in half when Jesus died on the cross for us, so that we may be able to come to Him.

God still wants us to separate ourselves and be holy. In this way, we can consecrate ourselves for the glory of God. I need to separate myself from the world, and be holy through Christ Jesus.

Father God, I pray for your awesome and Holy and wonderful anointing to come down and fill this place. I want to be giving you glory. I pray that I may separate myself to being righteous. I can only do this with your help, so I pray for your Holy Spirit, Lord. In Jesus name, that Your name be glorified.
Amen.

No comments: