Saturday, February 13, 2010

An Obedient Heart

Exodus 15:26
26 He said, "If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you."


God is speaking to the people through Moses telling them to follow Him. He says that he will not only keep the diseases from them, but He is their healer, one that goes above and beyond just keeping bad things away, but bringing good this and blessings.

It is difficult at times to always follow the Lord my God, but He promises that if we follow him and listen to Him, he will bless us so much and go beyond just keeping bad things away, but bringing restoration and healing into our lives.

Father God, I thank you so much for who you are and what you do in my life. You are such a blessing and you have brought so much blessings into my life. I honor you for that. I pray for more of You and an obedient heart to listen to your words and hear what you have to say and to obey. I pray this in Jesus mighty name.
Amen.

No comments: