Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Live Life In Appreciation Of Jesus

Exodus 16:6-8
6 So Moses and Aaron said to all the Israelites, "In the evening you will know that it was the LORD who brought you out of Egypt, 7 and in the morning you will see the glory of the LORD, because he has heard your grumbling against him. Who are we, that you should grumble against us?" 8 Moses also said, "You will know that it was the LORD when he gives you meat to eat in the evening and all the bread you want in the morning, because he has heard your grumbling against him. Who are we? You are not grumbling against us, but against the LORD."


The people of Israel were complaining to Moses and Aaron that they were led into suffering in the desert with no food and water. They wanted to go back to Egypt where they had food and water. The Lord provided quail and manna for them to eat, but the people still complained to Moses and Aaron.

A lot of times we are like the people of Israel. We complain to those around us, but it is ultimately complaining to the Lord that he does not provide and he is not blessing us. Who are we to complain to the Lord God Almighty.

Father God, You are so awesome. You are the Holy one and You love me so much. Who compares to You, the creator of all things. Forgive me for my sins. Your blood washes away the sins of my own, and I pray for Your Holy Spirit to lift me up out of bondage and overcome. I pray against the shortcoming in my life and not to complain, because You are the provider of all things. I don't want to complain to You, Lord. I pray that I may live life in appreciation of You. I pray this in Jesus mighty name.
Amen.

1 comment:

Danny said...

I need to continuously keep writing on my journal!