Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Does Your Banner Show?

Exodus 17:15-16
15 Moses built an altar and called it The LORD is my Banner. 16 He said, "For hands were lifted up to the throne of the LORD. The LORD will be at war against the Amalekites from generation to generation."


After defeating the Amalekites, the people built an alter in honor of the Lord's victory. The alter was called The Lord Is My Banner.

When I read this verse, the Lord spoke to me about MY banner of Jesus. What does my banner of Jesus Christ represent. Does it show a banner that defines the victory that we have in Him? Does my banner show timidity, or boldness in the Holy Spirit? Is my banner a blank banner, or is it one that shines Jesus' Victory? I want my banner to declare the glory of God.

Father God, I declare that Your banner in my life be so evident of Your glory. I pray that my life overfills with how great You are and is a testimony of your love and your grace in me. I ask that You give me boldness in the Holy Spirit, and that I may be able to give you praise, in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: