Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Notice God's Love For Us

Exodus 6:6-8
6 "Therefore, say to the Israelites: 'I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians. I will free you from being slaves to them, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment. 7 I will take you as my own people, and I will be your God. Then you will know that I am the LORD your God, who brought you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians. 8 And I will bring you to the land I swore with uplifted hand to give to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob. I will give it to you as a possession. I am the LORD.' "


God is standing up for His people even though they do not believe in Him. He is taking His people and freeing them as He had promised.

We sometimes don't notice God's work and His passion and love for us because we are sometimes in our own sorrow and grief that we forget how much God desires to be with me and you. He first loved us.

Father God, You are so great. You loved me first, even before I could think of how great You are. I am so thankful for Your grace. I pray that I not focus on myself, but to focus on You. You are doing great and mighty things. I pray for Your power to go forth on earth. You deserve all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: