Thursday, February 04, 2010

After Many Years

Exodus 7:6-7
6 Moses and Aaron did just as the LORD commanded them. 7 Moses was eighty years old and Aaron eighty-three when they spoke to Pharaoh.


The Bible states when Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and said to him what God wanted to say to them.

Sometimes, it may take many seasons of times before God's plan for you becomes visible. He may be preparing you for things to come. He used Moses and Aaron after eighty years of their lives passed. Trust in the Lord and He will direct your path. He may be preparing it right now, but trust in Him till the time has come.

Father God, You are the awesome author and creator of my life. I pray that you may be exalted. I know that You have plans for me, plans for greater things, and I know that you are preparing me for this time. Lord, I ask that You continue to use me to share Your love to others, and I pray that Your Holy Spirit direct me. I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: