Sunday, February 21, 2010

Honoring God Leads To Blessings

Exodus 20:24
24 " 'Make an altar of earth for me and sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and fellowship offerings, your sheep and goats and your cattle. Wherever I cause my name to be honored, I will come to you and bless you.


Here, we see one of God's many promises to us. He says wherever His name is honored, He will come and bless us.

If we want blessings, we need to not think about ourselves, but put God first. Honor Him and He will bless us. We do not honor Him for the blessings, but in honoring Him, we will be blessed. We need to bring God the Honor He deserves.

Father God, I honor You because You deserve all of it. You are the one who sacrificed Yourself for me, to take my punishment, and took it on Yourself. Lord, you deserve all the honor. I praise You in all these things. I pray for Your words, and for a revelation of Your anointing. Let Your words guide me and give me wisdom. I pray for a bigger revelation than my own understanding, but to follow You in all this. I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: