Friday, February 19, 2010

Let God Carry You

Exodus 19:4-5
4 'You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles' wings and brought you to myself. 5 Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. Although the whole earth is mine,


The Lord speaks of how he is the one that carries us and delivers us. Even in this situation, we are to give it up to Him and praise Him for it.

Especially during this time when I am planning on buying a house, it is so stressful and just finding the right house is stressing me out. Here it says to let God carry you, allow Him to take that stress and put it on Him. I need to not rely on my own, but to allow God to be God and depend on Him instead.

Father God, I pray for your peace on me. I pray for Your anointing and that I may put all my stress and allow You to carry me. You are the great I AM and I give you so much glory. I pray that you may speak to me, and give me guidance. Let me not use my own judgment, but to spiritually know the direction that you are pointing me to. I want to know you more. I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: