Sunday, February 07, 2010

Don't Be Blind To The Physical

Exodus 10:12-13
12 And the LORD said to Moses, "Stretch out your hand over Egypt so that locusts will swarm over the land and devour everything growing in the fields, everything left by the hail."

13 So Moses stretched out his staff over Egypt, and the LORD made an east wind blow across the land all that day and all that night. By morning the wind had brought the locusts;


God told Moses to yet again stretch out his hand and through him create another plague that will ravish Egypt.

After so much that had happened in Egypt, I wonder what is left that is worth saving. Pharaoh's heart is hardened not to let the people go, yet sometimes the we get blind by what we see and our own physical limits that we can't see the full picture. We need God's insight and His spirit to show us and reveal to us the things to come.

Father God, I pray for your eyes to see and your ears to hear what Your plans are for my life. I know that You have great plans, plans for Your glory, and I pray that I may not be blinded by the physical aspects, but for you to reveal the spiritual activities of Your glory. I give all the glory to you in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: