Saturday, February 06, 2010

All For His Purpose

Exodus 9:15-18
15 For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the earth. 16 But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth. 17 You still set yourself against my people and will not let them go. 18 Therefore, at this time tomorrow I will send the worst hailstorm that has ever fallen on Egypt, from the day it was founded till now.


God is speaking through Moses and saying that He is all powerful and at any time He could have done away with Pharaoh and the people of Egypt, but He had a purpose for him, so that God's glory would be shown.

God has a purpose for me and you. He has plans for everyone, including that of the enemy. He shows us and uses us in all ways, all so that He may be glorified.

Father, God of these days, I praise Your name and pray that You may have all the honor and glory and praise. I ask that You be lifted up and that the whole earth may know the love and grace that you gave. I ask that the purpose that You have for me be so evident that I may follow You. Holy Spirit continue to guide me and speak to me. I pray for Your spirit to overflow within me. You orchestrate all things in Your glory. I pray that Your will be done. In Jesus mighty name I pray.
Amen.

No comments: