Monday, February 08, 2010

God Completely Saves

Exodus 11:1
1 Now the LORD had said to Moses, "I will bring one more plague on Pharaoh and on Egypt. After that, he will let you go from here, and when he does, he will drive you out completely.


The Lord told Moses that this last plague will be the decisive action that brings Pharaoh to completely let the all of the Israelite go.

God is all powerful and He does things in excellence and complete. Before, Pharaoh would only let the men go, the people go, but after this last one, ALL of Israel will be told to go.

Father God, I thank you that you are an excellent God who is all powerful and full of grace. I pray for Your Holy Spirit to completely fill my life and guide me in my actions and give me wisdom and discernment in Your name. I pray against the enemy in Jesus name, that he may not hinder nor divide, but by the Power of Jesus and the blood of the Him who sacrificed himself, that You completely saved me. Thank you so much. I pray this in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Amen.

No comments: