Monday, January 18, 2010

Trust In The Lord

Dan 10:7-9
7 I, Daniel, was the only one who saw the vision; the men with me did not see it, but such terror overwhelmed them that they fled and hid themselves. 8 So I was left alone, gazing at this great vision; I had no strength left, my face turned deathly pale and I was helpless. 9 Then I heard him speaking, and as I listened to him, I fell into a deep sleep, my face to the ground.


Daniel was the only person who was able to see the vision of this messenger of God. Everyone else got scared and ran away.

God is speaking to me about trust. For some odd reason, he is showing me the trust between people. The men with Daniel didn't trust in him, and so they ran away when they got scared. I think God is speaking to me to trust in certain people, and not to run away from certain situations.

Father God, I thank you for this word that you have given me. I know that it seems like a mystery to me right now, but I trust in You and I know that you are preparing me for when the time is needed for me to trust others. I pray for your wisdom and understanding. Thank you so much. Be honored and glorified in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: