Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Stand Firmly In Christ

Dan 11:31-32
31 "His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation. 32 With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him.


Daniel's prophecy predicts those that are put through persecution and fall to deception and corruption of the defilement of God. Others will stand firm and resist.

I need to be strong at times when persecution comes. Even through the rough times, I must stand firmly in God.

Father, You are the mighty one, and without, I can do nothing. You are my strength. You are my hope. You lead me and guide me. I pray that I may firmly stand in faith that You are my God. I pray that i draw strength and courage from You. Let your name be glorified in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: