Monday, January 25, 2010

Able To Change By Choosing Christ

Dan 12:8-10
8 I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, "My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?"

9 He replied, "Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.


This passage speaks about the end times and when these prophecies will come to be.

This scripture shows me that, although there will be evil and wicked people who will not know God, many will be MADE clean, which is through the blood of Jesus Christ. We are able to change and choose Him.

Father God, you are so awesome. Your blood is greater than all things. I pray for your Holy Spirit to cover me with your grace. Thank you for allowing us to choose You. It is Your love for us that I am redeemed and able to be saved. I thank you so much. Lord, I pray for my heart to be after Your heart. I pray that you change me from the inside out. Fill me with your Holy Spirit. I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: