Saturday, January 16, 2010

Though I Know Not, I Will Obey

Dan 8:26-27
26 "The vision of the evenings and mornings that has been given you is true, but seal up the vision, for it concerns the distant future."

27 I, Daniel, was exhausted and lay ill for several days. Then I got up and went about the king's business. I was appalled by the vision; it was beyond understanding.


Daniel was told by the angel Gabriel to seal up the vision that was given to him, and he did so.

God does many things through us and shows us and speaks to us in many methods. Through this passage, I know that I must obey Him. Sometimes, we may not know everything, and many things may be mysteries, but even through our curiosities, we need to obey the Lord and do as He says.

Father God, I give you all the glory because you deserve it and more. My mind is full of curiosity, but I pray that you may allow me to continue to obey your words and to do as You say. I pray for not my will, but for Your will to be done. Let Your name reign. I pray this in Jesus mighty name.
Amen.

No comments: