Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jesus Reigns

Dan 7:26-27
26 ‘ But the court shall be seated,
And they shall take away his dominion,
To consume and destroy it forever.
27 Then the kingdom and dominion,
And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven,
Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High.
His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
And all dominions shall serve and obey Him.’


Daniel's dream shows these four beast ruling over the land. Later, his vision shows the Most High coming and ruling forever and ever.

This scripture truly relates back to Jesus, the Most High who rules forever and ever. These four beast are different, just as how the enemy comes at you at different ways. In the end, Jesus is the Savior who comes to take over.

Father God, You are so awesome. You are great and mighty and powerful. I worship and praise you in all that I am. Let it be known that there is a time when you will reveal your Kingdom, and that You will reign forever and ever. I give you all the glory. Allow me to follow you and trust in You. Let me not be defeated by the enemy, but to stay in Your grace. I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: