Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Great Is It Revealed To Us

Romans 16:25-27
25Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, 26but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him— 27to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.


God has revealed to us that which was already there. God has always loved us and has always wanted great things for us, yet we did not see it until it was revealed to our understanding.

In the prophets, God spoke of His people and establishing His kingdom. It was already set forth and later was it revealed to us. Sometimes we feel that God is not caring about us, but we just don't how much he cares. He has plans for us, some not yet revealed. We must trust in Him.

Father God, you are the almighty one, the great and only one who deserve all of my praise. I thank you for establishing who You are and the things that are yet to come. So great of those things. I pray that I may trust in You to reveal as it is time to be revealed things that you have planned. I thank you and I pray that Your kingdom come as you set it. I give you all the glory and honor in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: