Friday, December 18, 2009

God Has Given You A Role

Dan 1:21
21 Thus Daniel continued until the first year of King Cyrus.


The people of Judah had been taken captive by the Babylonians. Daniel and his friends were put in the King's service.

I would think after having all your people be captured by another country, you would feel disgruntled, angry, lost of faith. Daniel and his friends knew that God placed them in the King's service for a purpose. They kept their faith in the Lord.

Father, the awesome One, you are so great. Holy is your name. I pray that your purpose in my life be fulfilled. I know that you have set roles in everyone's life and placed them to do great things. I pray for your purpose to be fulfilled. Let your word reach those that are without. I pray this in Jesus mighty name.
Amen.

No comments: