Sunday, December 13, 2009

Take Up Jesus' Ambition

Romans 15:20
20It has always been my ambition to preach the gospel where Christ was not known, so that I would not be building on someone else's foundation.


Paul speaks of passion and ambition to share the gospel of Jesus to those who have not heard.

This passage reminds me of passion, goals, and ambition. Sometimes, people do not have ambition or motivation. Sometimes, people do have motivation, but in the wrong pursuit. God shows us to take up a passion and ambition to reach the lost. To take up God's heart.

Father God, You are so Holy and Righteous. You are the only one who can be glorified. I give you all of the praise and honor and glory. Lord, I pray that you look into my heart and that you show me what I need to change. Allow me to take up Your heart and Your ambitions, that I may reach the lost and bring others closer to You. Let this be blessed. Let it be fruitful. Be with me. I give you thanks. In Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: