Wednesday, November 18, 2009

You Need To Choose Jesus

Romans 1:21
21For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.


Man has sinned and has resulted in separation from God. Although God wants to reach back to man, many have rejected Him. They know God, that He is there, but yet do not choose to follow Him.

A lasting theme in the Bible is choice. It is our choice to choose Jesus or not. We may know him, we may talk about him, but do we choose him? Do our actions and words and intentions choose Him? I need to reevaluate my life to be choosing Jesus.

Father God, I want more of You. I pray for your words to speak life into me. I ask that your grace be upon me. I choose You. I want my life to be according to what You want. I pray for more of You, Lord. Be glorified in Your mighty name.
Amen.

No comments: