Sunday, November 15, 2009

Being Bold Through Till The End

Acts 28:30-31
30For two whole years Paul stayed there in his own rented house and welcomed all who came to see him. 31Boldly and without hindrance he preached the kingdom of God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ.


Paul had finally arrived in Rome, where he stayed for about two years waiting trial. During this time, he was in his little house preaching the Lord Jesus Christ.

At the end of this trail that Paul is going through, He is still trusting in the Lord and boldly speaking about His good news. Paul was able to persevere through all through the power of the Holy Spirit.


Father, You are my God. I love you and You love me way more. You died for me on the Cross, so that I may live. You give me abundant life, so that I may be blessed. You gave me a full life, so that I am provided. Even through my trails, you have been there for me. I thank you. My hope is to see the end, to run the good race, to continue to be bold and to preach Your words, as the Holy Spirit enables me. I want to give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: