Saturday, October 31, 2009

Take Strength From The Lord

Acts 23:11
11The following night the Lord stood near Paul and said, "Take courage! As you have testified about me in Jerusalem, so you must also testify in Rome."


Paul just gave his testimony to the teachers and leaders in Jerusalem. He had gone through trials and the Lord says that he must go through more trials.

Living a life for Christ does not mean that you have nothing to worry about. There will continue to be trails to go through, but God will be with us. He says to continue and keep strong, take courage.

Father, thank you so much. Lord, I need your strength to go through these trials. I need You to be my rock, my base, my core. Sometimes it is tough, but I know that You are with me. I thank you Lord. I pray for your strength to continue to live for You. I pray this in Jesus might name.
Amen.

No comments: