Monday, October 26, 2009

God Reveals Himself

Acts 18:24-26
24Meanwhile a Jew named Apollos, a native of Alexandria, came to Ephesus. He was a learned man, with a thorough knowledge of the Scriptures. 25He had been instructed in the way of the Lord, and he spoke with great fervor and taught about Jesus accurately, though he knew only the baptism of John. 26He began to speak boldly in the synagogue. When Priscilla and Aquila heard him, they invited him to their home and explained to him the way of God more adequately.


Apollos was a man that knew a lot about God and preached from the words, but he did not know of Jesus.

God is a mystery. We are not to know everything about Him, but like Apollos, He reveals Himself to us each and every day.

Father God, I pray for revelation. I ask that you reveal yourself to me. I want to know more of You. I pray for Your vision and Your love towards others. I pray for all that you will do in my life. Continue to reveal yourself. I pray this to glorify your name.
Amen.

No comments: