Monday, August 10, 2009

God Is With Me

Jer 1:18-19
18 Today I have made you a fortified city, an iron pillar and a bronze wall to stand against the whole land—against the kings of Judah, its officials, its priests and the people of the land. 19 They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the LORD.


Imagine a time where you feel helpless, like you can't do it, that there are so much things that are against you. That was the situation that Jeremiah was feeling, that he needed God to help him through this challenge.

There are many times that I feel the way that Jeremiah felt. Even in times like this, I feel that I need God more than ever. I'm glad that he will help me overcome. I feel like I am in such a tough time, I need to remember that God is with me.

Father God, I thank you for your word. I pray for your Holy Spirit to come and to lead me towards your plans for me. I ask that you strengthen my direction. I thank you. I pray that I may need you to help me. Jesus, I'm so glad that you are my God. I thank you that you will not let me go through tough times alone, but that You will help me through this. I thank you and pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: