Friday, August 07, 2009

Holy Spirit Help Me Guard Against Sin

2 Peter 3:17-18
17Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position. 18But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.


Peter encourages the church to continue the good race, to keep seeking God, and to continue to grow in Him, not letting sin get in our way.

I understand what Peter is talking about. I know that the Holy Spirit is continually guiding me and encouraging me to fight the good fight. I need to be on my guard that the enemy will not destroy.

Father God, I thank you for your guidance. I pray for your wisdom to continue to allow me to walk in Your way. I pray for repentance, that You may forgive me of my sin, that it may be washed away by the blood of Christ Jesus. I thank you so much for Your salvation. I pray for strength to continue on. Help me through this. I thank you and give you all the glory.
Amen.

No comments: