Sunday, July 26, 2009

Remebering God

Hosea 13:6
6 When I fed them, they were satisfied;
when they were satisfied, they became proud;
then they forgot me.


God is in love with His people, His children. Like a Father, He takes care of them. As they were fulfilled with their own desires, they forgot to trust in the Lord, and later became proud and forgot all about God.

It is so easy to forget about God when you don't feel that you need Him. Once we have what we want, we tend to forget that which we need. I don't want to forget about my God, because He is my supplier, my breath of Life, my redeemer, my Savior, my guide. I need Him in all that I do.

Father God, I pray that I may not forget about You, even when I have what I want, even when you have blessed me and fed me and clothed me, I want to give You all the glory. I pray that I may be humble and not selfish. I pray that I may continue to serve You in all that I do. I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: