Monday, July 27, 2009

Walking In The Way Of The Lord

Hosea 14:9
9 Who is wise? He will realize these things.
Who is discerning? He will understand them.
The ways of the LORD are right;
the righteous walk in them,
but the rebellious stumble in them.


The righteous walk in them and the rebellious stumble in them. The way of the Lord is understandable by those who seek to be righteous before the Lord, but is a stumbling block for those who does not seek Him.

I believe that God is my Lord and my Savior, and that He is the guide in my life. Sure, sometimes it may be difficult to allow Him to direct my path, but I need to walk in His ways. It would seem even more tough for those who do not know the Lord, but I pray that they may not stumble.

Father God, I want to pray that you may not cause any one of your children to stumble, but to seek You with all our heart, mind, and strength. I ask that your Holy Spirit direct my path, and guide me in all that I do. I pray that you speak to me and reveal to me a new rhema as I grow deeper in my relationship with You. I pray this all to glorify you in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: