Monday, May 18, 2009

Continuing To Speak Truth Into Hardened Hearts

2 Thess 2:9-10
9The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, 10and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.


People perish because they refuse to receive and accept the truth of Jesus Christ. It is difficult to speak truth into the lives of people who refuse.

Our role is not to try and save people, but to speak truth into their lives. It is the Holy Spirit's role to move their hearts and ultimately Jesus that saves. Some people may have hardened heart to refuse, but we need to continue to love and speak truth into their lives.

Father God, the God of heaven and earth, I pray this prayer in accordance to those that do not know you as Lord and Savior. I pray for those that refuse You, have a open heart. I pray that one day, they may receive you into their lives. I ask that You continue to show yourself to them, so that they may come to know You. I ask that you use me to speak truth and life into their lives. I want to glorify you in this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: