Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Reaching Out To All People

Matt 15:24-28
24He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

25The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said.

26He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs."

27"Yes, Lord," she said, "but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table."

28Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.


Jesus did not hear the woman's daughter, but when she kept asking for grace, Jesus healed her daughter.

Jesus said that he was there for Israel, but he also healed the daughter of this Canaanite woman. Sometimes, we all have our own ministry, but whoever comes in my life must also be reached out to. I should not be picky in who needs God, because Jesus died for all.

Father God, I thank you for this humble reminder that you died for all people. I thank you for your grace and your mercy on my life. I ask that I may see with your eyes and love from your heart, that I may reach out to all. I want to glorify you in all this in Jesus mighty name.
Amen.

No comments: