Tuesday, April 14, 2009

God Of Love, The Unchanging One

1 Sam 15:29
29 He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a man, that he should change his mind."


Samuel is speaking of the Lord, who is the Unchanging One. He does not change His mind like how men always keep changing their choices and decisions.

I'm so glad that God is the Unchanging One. If He were like me, I would change my mind a lot and decide not to help and save men. It reminds me that God's love is Unconditional, Unchanging.

Father, I thank you so much for your grace and your mercy. You are the Unchanging One, the God of this Universe, and I thank you for loving me. I can't imagine how it must be to continue to love a sinner like me, even though I am not always obedient. I pray that I may be like you, not to waver in my decisions, but to keep in line with Your will and Your ways. I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: